- 1 sweet onion
- 1 chicken bouillon cube
- 1 tablespoon butter or butter flavored Pam cooking spray
- 1 teaspoon brown sugar
- Slightly hollow out each onion.
- Arrange onions in small baking dish.
- Place 1 bouillon cube in each onion, top with butter and 1 tsp brown sugar.
- Bake at 350 for 30 minutes.
- These can also be made on the grill.
- Just double wrap in aluminum foil and grill until tender.
Lime Grilled Shrimp.
- 1/2 teaspoon fresh lime zest
- 1/4-1/2 teaspoon cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/2-1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2-3 tablespoons fresh squeezed lime juice
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 lb shelled deveined uncooked shrimp
- Mix together the first 8 ingredients in a bowl.
- Add shrimp; toss to coat.
- Let stand at room temperature for 10 minutes to marinate.
- Thread shrimp on metal skewers; reserve marinade.
- Place skewered shrimp on grill over medium heat.
- Cook 3-7 minutes or until shrimp turn pink, turning once and brushing with marinade occasionally.
Creamy Tomato Soup.